5th Grade Classroom Reveal

I guess it's more like putting it all together in fifth for this one.  I was so humbled to be asked to design a classroom for a friend this year.  Lani was moving from first grade to fifth and wanted to relieve some of her stress of making such a big switch.  I worked over the summer to design and create a space that was calming for her and enjoyable for her fifth grade students.  I had a BLAST putting this together over the summer.  We miss her dearly in first grade, but she is rocking fifth already!

We used Hollie's Farmhouse Flair Bundle for all of the labels, table signs, etc.





Earbud storage pocket chart- Amazon




We found these great 3 drawer towers at Target.



Miss 5th was the inspiration for this wall of classroom promises.  It was quite the job.  I cut the letters/words using my Silhouette and just hot glued them up.  It only took me about 3 hours to finish the whole wall. 😳 But it was so worth it.. She loved the finished product!



Lani found these Big Joe bean bag chairs at Walmart.  The library pocket chart as well as the Poetry pocket chart are from Amazon.


The rug and matching pillow are from IKEA.














Lani used the Farmhouse Flair Bundle to continue the theme throughout her room.  I love that she was able to use it so many way.  How cute is her CHAMPS chart?!



Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment